One on One Questions & Answers - Online
Be smart and confidant with your degree level of education.
Be conversant with the practical and easy way of Calculating, Designing Implementing and Handling of Electrical Installations, Breakdowns, Repairs and Maintenance.
Trainee Junior and Assistant Electrical Engineers who are engaged in the Construction Industry.
Electrical Engineers with Experience, but yet to explore more on certain subjects
University Students - Post and Under Graduates.
"The Return on Investment is Endless"
All the Subjects are Limited to Residential Electrical Installations
- Etiquette & Conduct - The Secrets Of Turning You Into A Well-Mannered Professional And Accelerate Your Professional Image
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- Simple Circuits
- Types and Sizes of Cables
- Cable Management
- Switch Gear
- Types of Switches
- Types of Socket Outlets
- Types of Normal Bulbs
- Types LED Bulbs
- Smart Lighting Systems
- Home Electrical Appliances
- Home Electronic Appliances
- Wiring Accessories
- Air Conditioners
- Control Gear
- Types of Pumps
- Distribution Boards
- Surge Protection
- Lightning Protection
- Incoming Supply
- Solar Power Systems
- Hot Water Systems
- Lighting & Power Circuits
- Designing & Planning
- ACAD Electrical Drawings
- B.O.Qs (Bill of Quantities)
- Project Planning
- Wiring of Residential Buildings
- ELV (Extra Low Voltage) Systems - Residential Buildings
- Electrician's / Engineers Tools
- Measuring Instruments
- Testing & Certificates
- Commissioning and Handing Over
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Trouble Shooting
- After Sales Service
Duration - 6 Months
Conducted by an Electrical Engineer / Consultant
Entrepreneur, Inventor, Creator, Practical Electrical Engineer, Consultant, Designer, Advisor and a Leader with all over 46 years of experience in the construction industry.